Homes for Our Own
We are seeking the right individual to execute our vision of making homeownership a reality for our employees.
Founded in 1965 Cavco began as a family owned manufacturing housing company and over the next four decades has become one the leaders in manufactured and modular homes. Our purpose is to help solve the affordable housing crisis and enrich the lives of our employees. For many of our team members, owning their own home is not something they believe they can achieve. In order to help our employees achieve their dream of homeownership, Cavco is creating and funding a program called “Homes for Our Own” (HFOO).
The ideal candidate will have overall responsibility for delivering on our “Homes for Our Own” vision, working closely with the employees, conducting individual/group training sessions and developing assistance programs. The candidate must be creative, resourceful and vigorous in developing a new financial assistance program to execute the HFOO vision.
- Successfully navigate and prepare the employee through the homeownership process
- Create and execute an individualized employee plan to obtain homeownership
- Plan will include financial literacy
- Awareness of credit score and a plan to improve score, if needed
- Work with internal and external resources to develop financial assistance processes which might include
- Direct discounts on company’s homes
- Points paid on a loan to “buy down” the interest rate
- Company matching funds for a down payment, etc.
- Raising awareness of the program’s work, goals, financial needs and successes
- Create and oversee an advisory service for qualifying employees to help with financial readiness questions, home buying process questions, etc.
- Create an education curriculum for group learning about financial preparedness and the home buying process
- Develop a delivery strategy for group training
- Schedule and present group training
- Oversee the financial assistance program
- Set a budget and manage the program financials to plan
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Ability to utilize technology for delivery of educational modules
- Reliability, responsibility, dependability and fulfilling obligations
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to manage complexity and keep all aspects of the program operating smoothly
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of the Homes for Our Own vision
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- Generous PTO
- FSA/HSA Plans
- Life /Disability/Accidental Insurance and much more!